January Bellabox




I get the feeling I'm receiving my Bellabox far later than many other subscribers as I have been seeing posts about these for the last two weeks and only just got it! However there did seem to be quite a variation of products this month so thought I would show you what I was sent.


Vaseline Aloe Fresh Body Lotion
While I love this lotion for soothing dehydrated skin after a day in the sun, I'm not sure I am very keen on this sample. These tiny bottles tend to be quite tricky to get the product out of and since this lotion had been around for some time it's not exactly a product I am keen to see included - I would have much preferred to see a new product included that I haven't been repurchasing for years!

Avene Soothing Moisture Mask
If I see another Avene sample included in a sample box I am going to scream! I have that many of them and I don't even like the range at all! Grr...

Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream
Yep, yet another sample from Avene... sigh...

Modelco Fat Lash Volumising Mascara
This was leaked as an inclusion so I knew it would be coming my way. I have found Modelco products to be either amazingly fantastic or rather average so I am very keen to give this a shot - fingers crossed it falls into the first category!

INM Natural Manicure Pedicure Nail File
This is a bit of a filler product it seems, it's very cheap looking and quite rough so can't say this will be getting used.

Scandalous Rock Chick Wave Spray
Probably the most exciting product for me, this spray I'm hoping will give me just-in-from-the-beach waves! I have naturally curly/wavy hair but I don't find many products that are able to give me a nice texture while still keeping frizz at bay - will be sure to keep you all posted.

Banana Boat Everyday SPF 30+
I never understand the point of including a sample of a product that is not enough for a full body application. Once again, another I'm not so keen on.

Overall it has seemed the standard of Bellabox has been slipping quite a bit in recent months. With quite a few sample boxes on the market you'd think they would be fighting hard to attract new subscribers and keep existing ones from going elsewhere but it just doesn't seem to be the case. There also seems to be more versions of Bellabox sent out to different subscribers than other boxes and it often feels like a bit of a mish-mash. I am still happy with the mascara and wave spray so the value certainly covers the cost of the box but I'm unsure if I will be keeping my Bellabox subscription...

Did you get Bellabox this month? What did you think?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment