PRICELINE HAIRCARE GIFT BAG




Last Thursday Priceline started their annual hair care gift bag with purchases of selected brands in store and online. In the past I haven't been very keen on these as they seemed to contain quite a number of products that weren't suitable for my hair colour/type - what a waste! However, since I was desperately in need of more Bastiste Dry Shampoo anyway I decided it was worth stocking up. Most of the brands included were on sale too so it worked out to be even better value!



I picked up:
  • Bastiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical 400ml ($12.76)
  • Pantene Ultimate 10 Shampoo ($5.00)
  • Pantene Ultimate 10 Conditioner ($5.00)
  • Loreal Fibralogy Thickening Shampoo ($4.16)
  • Loreal Firralogy Thickening Conditioner ($4.16)
  • Bastiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh 200ml ($7.99)
  • Bastiste Dry Shampoo in Mamba 200ml ($7.99)

The bag itself was quite cute this year and something that I will definitely get some use out of.




And inside:



  • Bastiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo
  • Cedel Foaming Conditioner
  • Essence Ultime Shampoo
  • Essence Ultime Conditioner
  • John Frida After Colour Conditioner
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo
  • Lady Jane Hair Extensions in Golden Blonde
  • Lee Stafford Flat Iron Spray
  • Loreal Elvive 1 Minute Miracle Treatment
  • OGX Kukui Oil Curl Cream
  • Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment
  • Scrunchi Hair Chalk
  • Tony & Guy Glam Vol Pump Whip
  • Crema Hair Colour Voucher
  • Revlon Colour Silk Hair Colour Voucher
  • John Frida Vouchers

What I really liked was that it seems they have learnt from previous years and now include vouchers to pick up a hair colour in store so I can go in and choose my own colour. I just wish they had done this for the Lady Jane Hair Extensions too as Golden Blonde are no good to me!


Did you pick up this bag from Priceline?


Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment