VALENTINES DAY > CURRENT LOVES




In honour of Valentines Day today and all things LOVE I thought it was about time I shared some of the things I have been madly in love with lately!



Here we go:

Shanghai Suzy Lipstick in Miss Courtney Electric Flamingo

It took me a few months of having this in my collection before I really began to use it often. A friend had a stunning pink on her lips one night at dinner and what do you know - it was this baby! I whipped it out of my lippie collection quick smart and have been hooked ever since!

Acai Bowls

I have been loving these as a refreshing and healthy lunch option on warm days. Since Nutrition Bar opened a store at the shopping centre right by my work, I have been an almost daily customer (the staff seem to know my order - whoops :-/)!

Simple Eye Makeup Corrector Pen

This is one of those products I probably would have never thought to pick up in store, but after receiving it in a gift bag a while back I have been reaching for it every time I do a winged liner. This is the PERFECT tool for cleaning up and wobbly edges or slips of the hand without having to redo your make up afterwards - think of it as a magic eraser for your liner!

Podcasts (specifically Serial)

When a friend recommended this podcast I was sceptical having never listened to one before, but I can now say I am a total podcast junkie! I love learning new things and this is essentially a doco for your ears that you can take anywhere and pick up whenever you have a free moment. I like playing it through Bluetooth in my car on the drive to work and after finishing Serial (the examination of a real life criminal case) I have now moved onto Criminal.

Victorias Secret Love Spell Body Lotion

A blend of cherry blossom and peach, the scent of this just makes me think of beaches and summer.

Adorable Stationary

Despite not being at school for many years now, nothing gets me as excited about organisation than back to school time! There are so many cute options for beautiful stationary around now and I seem unable to resist a few new notebooks and pens. The pic above is some sparkly notebooks from Big W and some heart notepaper and pen from Kikki K.

Avocados

On toast or spread on rice crackers for morning tea, I have been eating so many avos lately. Super tasty and healthy too so a definite win! :-)

MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters

The perfect shimmery neutral shade for using over the whole lid when I'm creating a quick makeup look for everyday.

Licorice Tea

First off, I absolutely cannot stand eating licorice! As a child my poor mother would have to eat countless slimy bullets missing their chocolate after I sucked it off and passed them on to her! After reading about Licorice tea helping with bloating I was not expecting to like the taste of it one little bit, so was super surprised this didn't really taste like it at all. Some people have said they find it too sweet but I love this tea as an afternoon answer to any sugar cravings.

What have you been loving lately?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment