May Bellabox

I arrived home last night to find this month's Bellabox waiting for me. Bellabox is very much a "sample" box with very few full sized products compared to some of the other boxes however they have been very consistent and they have a good mix of samples for skin, hair, cosmetics and nails. I think I have become a bit used to getting full sized products from other boxes but I really am still quite happy with Bellabox.

Here's what arrived yesterday:



Avene Ystheal+ Emulsion and Eluage
I thinkI have mentioned before but I'm not a very big fan of Avene products. They are supposed to be quite good for people with sensitive skin but as that isn't me I haven't found they do much for me.


Emergin C Hydra-repair Capsules
These are small capsules containing a skin oil. It is to be applied before moisturiser and I am a big fan of using rose hip oil nightly so will be keen to see how this compares.


Savoir Faire Lipstick in Expose
This is an adorable mini lipstick but I'm not toally convinced about the colour. A friend got htis month's Bellabox too and hers was much nicer but I swatched this on my hand and it did seem quite sheer so might be a bit better than I am expecting.


Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara
This is the perfect travel size to throw in my handbag or take on holidays with me. The only Bobbi Brown product I have tried in the past has been their gel eye liner but it was very impressive so hopefully their mascara will be too.


Sebastian Professional Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment
This was a brand I wasn't familiar with but I like how they have included both the shampoo, conditioner and treatment. Hopefully this will give me a really good chance to try the range not just one product.

Were you happy with this month's Bellabox? What colour liptick did you get?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment