TIME FOR A MAC HAUL


 
When a good friend of mine was heading off on holidays to Hawaii, I knew I had to take advantage and asked her very nicely if she could pick up a few things for me from MAC while she was there. I just can't get over the crazy markups on cosmetics here in the land of Oz! Luckily she was most obliging and happy to do some extra shopping on my behalf! ;-)
 
Granted, with the falling Aussie dollar the savings weren't quite as good as they once were but I still stocked up on a few of my favourites.


 
Here's what I picked up:
  • MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus - USD$32 (usually AU$49)
  • MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 35 - USD$32 (usually AU$54)
  • MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering - USD$16 (usually AU$30)
What are your favourite products from MAC?
 
Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment