Free Becca Eye Tint with Madison Magazine

Wow, there are so many freebies with magazines at the moment I don't know which one to try first! I picked this up last week too and while I'm sure you have probably heard about it already, I thought I would share my thoughts.


There were two colours available in the Becca Eye Tints, Gilt (a darker bronze-brown) and Vicuna (a peachy gold), however I thought I would get more use out of the lighter shade and figured I could always go back for the darker one if I liked the formulation.

Becca Eye Tint in Vicuna
I had hoped I would be able to use this as more of a highlight colour for under the browbona and inner corner of the eye however I must say, I was a bit disappointed with this product. It was much sheerer than I was expecting and wasn't all that pigmented. I may still pick up Gilt to see if the darker shade is better but I couldn't see myself paying full price ($42) for these.


The colour is gorgeous, but I had to apply it in quite a thick layer to get it to show up in photos and once blended out, it was barely visable on the skin. After smoothing this on my eyelids I found it really didn't give me the colour payoff I was expecting, sad to say, as I had such high hopes for it!

Did you pick up either of these with this month's Madison? What did you think?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment