Product of the Day: Real Techniques Core Collection

Last week I received a very exciting parcel all the way from the US - yep my Real Techniques order from iHerb had arrived! For those of you who haven't yet heard about this fabulous website yet, iHerb is a company in the US that ships health foods and a range of beauty brands to Australia at a crazy cheap price.
For example, this collection retails in Australia for $44.99 and is just US$17.99 (plus US$6.00 postage) - amazing!


I have recently had to throw out yet another foundation brush that had reached the end of it's life so I decided to give this range a try instead of my usual Sigma F80. There had been a lot of positive reviews of these brushes and I was so pleased to see they are worth every bit of the hype. The brushes are soft and the large buffing brush buffs liquid foundation in perfectly, my skin is left even and looks completely flawless!

Real Techniques Core Collection (L-R): Buffing Brush, Contour Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush and Detailer Brush.
I have been using the contour brush to gently apply my highlighter (MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle) and the foundation brush to apply my under eye concealor (Benefit Bo-ing in Medium). I can't even believe I went for so long without owning these beautiful brushes, will definately be on the lookout for the rest of the collections when I'm in Hawaii next month.

Have you tried any brushes from Real Techniques?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I've got the travel set. Strangely I am not all that impressed or crazy over them like I thought I'd be. I still prefer my Benefit, Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay brushes. :) But glad to hear that you like your RT brushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at the travel set, can't say I've tried any brushes from those brands but the Real Techniques were exactly what I needed. Will definately keep a look out for Benefit brushes in the future - love their cosmetics!

      Delete