I need YOUR help!

Hi there beauties!

So I've been in the process of sorting out a few things with my blog and I thought it was a good opportunity to have a little bit of a reflection and to make some plans for the future! I have some things in the works but want to make this blog amazing...

I can't believe how quickly time has flown since I first created Glamourpussgirl (only the beginning of this year) and I have been so lucky to meet so many beautiful and interesting people through blogging already - and I'm just getting started! ;-) I love interacting with all of my lovely followers more than any other aspect of blogging so this time I'm asking for YOUR help!

What I would love for you to tell me is what you want to see here in the future? What are your favourite types of posts to read? What would you like to see more/less of here? Don't worry I'm tough - I can take some constructive criticism! ;-) Do you have any requests for products you would like to see reviewed/swatched? Would you like to see more looks using products?

If you have two minutes to spare and could let me know your thoughts I would be forever grateful! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. i love you're blog,i think you do an amazing job! you're reviews are always so informative! i like seeing looks,reviews,swatches...everything!lol
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiarni, always looking for ways to improve but glad to hear you are liking it so far! Thanks for commenting!:-)

      Delete