August Bellabox



It's Bellabox time again! After looking at a few reviews online before mine arrived I wasn't sure I would be impressed this month; quite a few people seemed a bit dissappointed that it didn't seem as good value as previous months. However I'm very happy to say my box seemed to contain quite a few different items and I love it!




John Frida Precision Foam Colour Conditioner
The deep conditioners that are included in hair colour packs are my favourite so I'm very happy this was included. As I've just dyed my hair darker it seems to be fading quite a bit still with each wash so I'm hoping this will help to hold the colour and repair the damage.


Yumm Dressing
This was a cute little bonus and will be great to throw in my lunch bag and try on a salad one day this week. It seems to be not too high in calories and while I'm not a huge fan of salad dressings a small dollop of this should add some nice flavour.


Sanctuary Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15 in Medium to Dark
I have been loving BB creams over the last six months or so and am having fun trying out all the different brands to see which work the best for my skin. I am a tad worried this may be slightly too dark so may wait another few months until I have a bit of a tan to try this out properly.


Synthesis Certified Organic Replenish Elixir
This is a brand I haven't come across before but it looks like it contains some nice oils to revive my skin so will be trialling this out for sure!


Dermalogica Active Moist
This claims to both add moisture to the skin and act as a barrier to lock it in so hopefully it will be great for my drier winter skin. I haven't been a huge fan of Dermalogica products in the past but as they always seem to get great reviews I'm happy to keep trying out their different products.


Loreal Base Magique Primer
I think I have a whole heap of these mini tubes around already as they seem to be quite a common freebie. I have used this once or twice and loved the feel it gives my skin but I wasn't blown away by it and didn't seem to notice much of a difference with the staying power of my makeup throughout the day.


Wotnot Facial Wipes
I have used these plenty of times before and absolutely love them so this will be a great travel size pack for when I next go away!

I was really impressed with Bellabox this month and can't wait to see what they offer in the next few months as we start to head into warmer weather once again. Did you get the August Bellabox?

Hope you're having a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed with it too! Mine is heaps different to yours though :P

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/august-bellabox-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was way different and I wasn't overly impressed, sadly. I wish I had gotten your box! :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rossy this is TOTALLY different to my box! But I must say that Yumm dressing - I'm almost sad it got put in a Bellabox because my mum and I have been on to it for YEARS, they sell it at farmers markets and fancy supermarkets... it is singlehandedly the salad dressing that converted me to liking salad back in the day.

    It makes anything nice - try it out! Put it on a fairly basic greek salad or pumpkin with feta and chickpeas and spinach leaves... and watch it sing.

    Lol I sound like I'm paid to spruik them.

    Anyway basically the only thing the same in my box was the Loreal Primer :P Also the Lust Have It box looked really good this month too, did you get that? I read a couple of reviews of it...

    Cati

    ReplyDelete