Nail of the Day - Marvela Elle

I caught up with some of my lovely friends for dinner this last weekend and the gorgeous Lindsay gave me a cute little gift of two nail colours from Marvela! Knowing what a beauty addict I am she knew I'm always excited to trial a new nail colour!


This was a moody grey called Elle (I'm having a bit of a love affair with grey polish this Winter). Two coats gave me perfect coverage and I was super impressed with the fast drying time of this as well - by the time I had finished the first coat, I could go straight ahead and apply the second over the top.

Have you tried any polishes from this brand?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Never tried anything from Mavala before. Is it a relatively new brand? I really like the colour. Never tried grey polish before!

    ReplyDelete