August Lust Have It

Again this month plenty of bloggers seemed to receive their Lust Have It boxes about a week or so before I did - I somehow seem to be quite low on their mailing list and always get it later on. Grr... I am contemplating putting an A in front of both my first and surname in my details on their site and seeing if that makes any difference! ;-) Anyone whose name starts with an A think this would work? Haha...



Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light
I love a bit of illuminator to brighten up my skin and having one in a liquid form means it can be dabbed on small areas or a tiny amount added to my foundation for a subltle glow. I do have quite a few in my collection already and since it's a product I only ever use a small amount of, I can't see my self running out any time soon but this has a lovely soft pink colour to it so am keep to try it out.


La Roche-Posay Eau Thermale Spring Water
This looks quite similar to the Avene Eau Thermale and I still have quite a few of those I'm working my way through. I couldn't resist giving my face a light spray with this to give my skin some afternoon refreshment and it did feel nice and soothing.


KMS California Free Shape Conditioner
I have quite liked the KMS produicts I have been sent in previous sample boxes so this will be good to try out. It is specifically designed for hair that is heat styled so hopefully it's a winner!


La Roche-Posay LIPIKAR Balm
This is a product for using on the body that is meant to protect and moisturise skin for 24 hours without irritation. It does mention it can be used on babies and children so must be a very gently formula. Not sure how far such a small amount will go on my body so would've preferred a larger sample.


KMS California Add Volume Volumizing Spray
Another product from KMS I am keen to try out. My hair can often look a bit flat at the roots, particularly when it has been straightened, so will see if this adds more body.


Lush Vanishing Cream
I was so excited to see another inclusion from Lush! I would actually be pretty happy if there was a whole box full of products from them to be honest - they smell divine! This cream is for oily skin so will be the very first face product I have trialled from the Lush range.



Sinful Colours Nail Polish in Under 18
I found the beautiful range of colours from Sinful Colours in my local Kmart a few months back and they are gorgeous and super affordable! This is a pretty metallic rusty red so keep an eye out for an upcoming Nail of the Day post featuring this one.


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
I have been hearing quite a bit about this foundation and was excited it was included however it is another example of the sample included being far to small to actually be able to trial the product properly. This is a great way of seeing if any of the shades happen to be the right match for my skintone but would've much preferred a larger sachet so I could have actually had enough to trial on my face! It's almost pointless to just have enough foundation to swipe on my hand as it gives me no idea how it applies or it's lasting power throughout the day, rather dissappointed with this sample.

Did you get Lust Have It this month?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not subscribed to any "Boxes" but looking at this one makes me want one. I like La Roche Posay and KMS! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Ty's Blog of Epiphanies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) I look forward to reading your response.

    http://hotheadedbutcreative.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/tag-week-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete