Bomb Cosmetics Haul

Back in July I stumbled across a thread on Beautyheaven discussing all things from a brand called the Bomb Cosmetics. They recently became available in Australia through Get Drenched and the lovely BH ladies couldn't stop raving about how fab their products were - naturally I had to check this out! They also had a special offer where if you spent over $50 they would ship your order for free and include 6 bonus bath treats.


I ordered:
  • Pout Polish Gentle Lip Scrub
  • Summer Honey Massage Bar
  • Green Coconut Gladd Candle
  • Soap Chunks Gift Pack
  • Nature's Candy Car and Room Freshener


The bonus gifts were an awesome way to try out a few products I wouldn't necessarily have bought for myself. I'm such a big bath fan and am loving these products so far so it will be nice to have a soak with these!

L-R: Kiwi and Lime Bath Mellow, Pearly King Bath Mallow and Free Love Bath Mallow.
L-R: Olive Garden Bath Creamer,  Feel the Love Bath Creamer and Very Berry Bath Creamer.

Also, the customer service is AMAZING - Get Drenched are lovely to deal with and seem genuinely interested in their customers happiness (and no I'm not being paid to say that, just loved the extra touches they add - personal emails thanking you for your order and super quick responses to any questions). :-)

Have you tried anything from The Bomb Cosmetics? I'm already making a wishlist for my next order and can see this being my new obsession!

0 comments:

Post a Comment