Nail of the Day - OPI Sweetheart


During the Christmas holidays I was rocking a beautiful fire engine red shellac on my nails and while I absolutely loved it, I do have a bit of a bad habit of picking it off once it starts flaking - a huge no-no! I totally know I shouldn't do it but I seem to find myself picking away until mo poor little nails are torn up and brittle underneath (eek!).


I decided on painting them a neutral polish shade to try and cover up some of the damage until they have had a bit of a chance to recover and grabbed for my OPI in Sweetheart. While I normally gravitate towards bright colours, every so often I like to have a break and be just a tad more ladylike.
Two coats of this polish was the perfect coverage and the added advantage of a nude shade is that chips are harder to notice so I can get away with leaving it on an extra few days.

What are your favourite nude polishes?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment