LUST HAVE IT FAB BOX // FEBRUARY




I have been totally loving my Lust Have It FaB boxes over the last few months. I love the combination of fashion accessories and a few on-trend makeup items and have been really impressed with the value.


While I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the accessories this month (the bag in particular seems a bit cheap and the Boe Beauty nail enamel only retails for $2), the two lovely ModelCo Party Proof Lipsticks still left me excited for this month's box (read about my new found love of lippies here).



This delicate gold cross chain will compliment the other bracelets I have picked up in past boxes wonderfully and look amazing layered together. I'm not quite as keen on the necklace as it seems a bit flimsy but it will be a good simple piece to dress up a work outfit.




Frustratingly it was a bit tricky to capture just how beautiful these shades are in photos but suffice to say I am in love with them! Looking forward to putting these to some good use. The colours I received were Get Naked (nude) and Pinking of You (pink).



Swatched you can get a better idea of the colour of these lipsticks. Far more wearable than they first appear, the formula is super long lasting while promising not to be drying.

You can see my post featuring the Boe Beauty polish here.

Did you get this month's FaB box?
Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm can't say i'm a fan of this month's fab box, there's been too much model co products for me.

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of happy I unsubbed to this box, nothing in here really screams "love" for me! But I can imagine a lot of other ladies would have loved this, which is great! xx

    ReplyDelete