GIFT TIME AT CLINIQUE



What’s that I hear? The sound of another Clinique gift with purchase - well obviously I’m in!

If you’ve followed GPG for a while you know I tend to go a little crazy for Clinique Gift Time. Since I use Clinique products anyway on a regular basis (their Clarifying Lotion is a total skin saver for my oily self), I figure I may as well stock up and score some freebies at the same time - win! I love using the little trial sizes for my gym bag and I couldn’t resist the adorbs packaging they have going on for this pre-Valentines set.



I picked up another Clarifying Lotion 2 (I went the 2 this time as weirdly my skin is a little drier in summer) as well as this cute mini skincare starter kit. Ok, I’ll admit - I pretty much added it to my cart for the mini clarifying lotion. I needed a smaller size for my toiletries bag and I can refill it from the bigger bottle.



But here’s the best part - the super cute gift set:
  • Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser 30ml
  • Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ 30ml
  • Fusion Compact with Eye Shadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge and Blush in Bashful Blush
  • Chubby Stick Baby Tint in Poppin Poppy 1.2g
  • High Impact Curling Mascara in Black
  • Happy Heart Perfume 4ml
  • Cosmetic Bag
This time around the GWP is offered directly through their own website and ends TODAY (10th February) so if you’re keen it’s best to jump on asap, apologies for not posting about this sooner!

What are your favourite products from Clinique (I’m always on the look out for new things to try to qualify for GWPs like this)?

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment